Many people are not aware of what their options are for overcoming injuries to the joints or muscles. Therefore, they resort to medications which only mask the symptoms or they retreat into a more stationary lifestyle which only causes their muscles and joints to grow weaker. This can cause a downward spiral which can lead to a decreased quality of life as well as the emotional side effects of apathy and depression.
The best way to combat this is to have a proactive approach in rehabilitating your injured areas and getting them moving again so that the joints and muscles can strengthen and heal naturally. This is where the chiropractic professionals at Tallahassee Accident & Rehab can help you. Our experience and expertise will empower you to take control of your life and help you to live pain free again.
Some common conditions that could benefit from chiropractic care:
- Low back, hip and/or leg pain or numbness
- Neck, shoulder and arm pain, tingling or numbness
- Chronic headaches Knee and/or ankle pain or injury
- All types of sports, dance and work injuries
- Carpal Tunnel symptoms
- Pain between shoulder blades
- Difficulty sitting, bending and lifting
- Problems sleeping due to neck or back pain
- Progressive weakness in an arm or leg
- Recurring joint pain, stiffness or swelling
- Auto accident injury
- Inability to perform daily activities